Thursday, October 25, 2012

Flannel Friday-Baseball Fever

With the Detroit Tigers in the World Series, I have baseball fever.  Unfortunately, there are not a lot of good baseball flannelboards out there (something to fix in the future!).  I found the best of what I have that has a baseball in it.  This flannelboard game came from Storytime Magic by Kathy MacMillan and Christine Kirker.  What is really nice about this book is that the rhymes are in the book and the book directs you to patterns housed on ALA's web site.  I like patterns.  :)


 
 
Due to copyright rules, I will just give you one line of the guessing game.  The rest can be seen in the book (or you can email me).
 
I'm small and white.  After a hard hit I fly through the air!  What sport do you play with me?
 
I am hosting this week's round-up!  Check it out at Libraryland

3 comments:

  1. could you possible email me the rest of the words to the flannel story? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. Send me your email at lisaslibraryland at gmail.com.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...